2011 Conference Papers
2010 Conference Papers
- Campbell, H., (2011). Biological Economies. Association of American Geographers, Seattle, April, 2011.
- Rosin, C. (2011). Caught between a hungry world and a warming climate: the contested moral terrain of pastoral agriculture in New Zealand. Paper presented at the Association of American Geographers Annual Meetings, April 2011, Seattle, USA
- Rosin, C., H. Campbell, L. Hunt and J. Fairweather. (2011). Exposing the sheep in wolves’ clothing: the subjectivities of audited farm and orchard practice in New Zealand. Paper presented at Agri-Food XVIII: Annual Meeting of the Agri-Food Research Network, December 2011, Canberra, Australia
- Lucock, D.(1) + Hunt, L(2) - NPR - HOW DO ORGANIC, INTEGRATED AND CONVENTIONAL SHEEP/BEEF FARMS DIFFER IN MEAT PRODUCTION? (P151-163)", 1- AgriBusiness Group, Christchurch, 2- Lincoln University, New Zealand Proceedings of the 18th International Farm Management Association Congress ‘Thriving in a global market: innovation, co-operation and leadership’, Methven, Canterbury, New Zealand. 20-25 March 2011
- Hunt, L., Fairweather, J., Rosin, C., Campbell, H., Lucock, D. And Greer, G. (2011). Doing the unthinkable: linking farmer’s breadth of view and adaptive propensity to the achievement of social, environmental and economic outcomes. 18th International Farm Management Association Congress ‘Thriving in a global market: innovation, co-operation and leadership’, Methven, Canterbury, New Zealand. 20-25 March 2011.
- Greer, Glen and Hunt, Lesley. (2011). Comparison of the productivity and profitability of organic and conventional farms in the New Zealand sheep/beef and kiwifruit sectors 2002/03 to 2007/08. Proceedings of the 18th International Farm Management Association Congress ‘Thriving in a global market: innovation, co-operation and leadership’, Methven, Canterbury, New Zealand. 20-25 March 2011. Pp. 111-121.
2010 Conference Papers
- Campbell, H. (2010). Productivism, Resilience and ‘Foods from Somewhere’: Emergent Politics in Global Agri-Food Chains. International Sociological Association World Congress, July 2010, Gothenburg, Sweden.
- Saunders, C. (2010). Market issues from climate change: carbon footprinting, lifecycle analysis and food. Invited speaker to South Island Dairy Event (SIDE), Stadium Southland, Invercargill, 21-23 June.
- Saunders, C.M. (2010). Market issues from climate change, carbon footprinting, lifecycle analysis and food. Invited speaker to NZ Soil Carbon Conference, Te Papa, Wellington, 15-17 September
- Rosin, C. (2010). Food security and the justification of productivism. Paper presented at the RGS-IBG Annual International Conference, September 2010, London, UK.
- Saunders, C. and Kaye-Blake, W. (2010). Modelling Climate Change Impacts on Agriculture and Forestry with the Extended LTEM (Lincoln Trade and Environment Model). Paper presented to Agricultural Economics Society 84th Annual Conference, Edinburgh, Scotland, 29-31 March.
- Norton S., Lucock D, Moller H, Manhire J. (2010) Energy return on investment for ARGOS dairy and sheep/beef farms under conventional, integrated, or organic management. Grasslands Conference 2010
- Hunt, Lesley; Rosin, Chris; Campbell, Hugh and Fairweather, John. (2010). The cultural capital of ‘good farming’: introducing the concept of breadth of view. Annual Meeting of the Agri-food Research Network, Agri-food XVII conference, 29 November – 1 December 2010, Monash University, Gippsland Campus.
- Carey PL, Moller H, Norton S, Benge JR, Lucock DL, Manhire JB, Meenken ED, Jiang S 2010. A perspective on differences in soil properties between organic and conventional farming in dairy and sheep and beef sectors. Proceedings of the New Zealand Grassland Association 72: 35–42.